PDF Reader Pro Edition is a PDF powerhouse that will fulfill all your document needs. Building on solid features such as annotation, form filling and bookmarking, PDF Reader Pro Edition allows you to maneuver through your PDF files. PDF Reader Pro Edition offers even more — combining multiple documents, splitting your PDF into several files, inserting pages from another PDF and PDF files. Ever feel tired of reading large files? Try Text-to-Speech and let PDF Reader Pro Edition read the doc to you in six different languages. You can simply sync your files with Dropbox to make the best use of PDF Reader Pro Edition. Carry just your PDFs and make your presentations with them under the Presentation Mode, life is easier with lighter PDFs!
PDF Reader for Professionals is you last PDF application you would ever need.
>Annotation Tools: Highlight, underline, strike-through, lines, circles, and freehand
>Insert comments and notes
>Annotation history: Access important sections of documents instantly
> Merge: combine multiple files into one document
> Insert: Insert another file (entire files or specific page ranges) into the existing file
> Split: Split files based on desired number of pages or files, or specific page ranges
> Rotate: Rotate single pages or entire PDF files
> Deleting pages
> Cropping pages
CONVERT PDFs to iWork, MS Word, Text, JPG, PNG and HTML
>Reproduce PDFs to allow for further editing
>Reading modes: full-screen, page-fit, horizontal or vertical orientation, continuous and page break
>Customize the toolbar to provide easy access to common features
>Directly present your PDFs with annotations
>Supports radio boxes, check boxes, combo boxes, and list boxes
>Bookmark specific pages or sections of PDFs
>Select a passage or document to be read aloud by the TTS engine
> Reduce the size of Files
> Set a password and authorization to edit, modify or print PDFs
> Upload files to Dropbox with one click
> Attach files to emails with one click
Subscriptions: $29.99/6 months
- Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period.
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price.
- You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.